About this item
- Mini Displayport to HDMI adapter is designed to connect a Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt port compatible PC or graphic card to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI; A separate HDMI cable (sold separately) is required
- Mini DP to HDMI adapter transmits both audio and video over one cable; Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and 1080p (Full HD) and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels
- Extend or Mirror your Laptop/PC to a second display for an expanded workstation, home theater or show presentations on a projector at office, school or home.. With built-in chipset, it is not bi-directional, and can only convert signal from mini displayport PC to HDMI monitors
- Gold-plated connectors for optimal signal transfer and corrosion resistant; It does not work with Surface/Surface 2 for Windows RT
- Compatible Devices: 2015 and before MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, iMac, Mac mini, MacBook Pro Retina; 2017 and before MacBook Air; Microsoft Surface Pro 1 Pro 2 Pro 3 Pro 4 Pro 6, Surface Book, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio; Yoga, ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/X240s, L430/L440/L530/L540, T430/T440/T440s/T440p/T530/540p; Dell XPS 14/15/17(before 2016); Alienware 14/17/18; Acer Aspire R7/S7/V5/V7; Intel NUC; Asus Zenbook;【Not Support: Surface Pro 7/Surface Book 2/Surface Studio 2】
|Compatible devices||Laptop, Desktop, Television|
|Connector gender||Mini DP to HDMI|
|Item dimensions LxWxH||25 x 75 x 35 millimeters|
|Item weight||0.06 Kilograms|
|Number of ports||2|
|Warranty type||Limited 1YEAR|
|Item package quantity||1|
Return and Refund Policy
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Exchanges for Local Orders (Egypt)
We offer return collection service to all purchases meeting our exchange policy for a fee depending on the destination.
Request an exchange by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All exchange requests must be placed within 14 days from the delivery date.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.