- Android 9.0 operating system
- Quad-core 64-bit cortex-A53 CPU
- HDMI 2.0 up to output with HDR, CEC and HDCP 2.2, 6K (max resolution output)
- Built-in 802.11 b/Q/n Wi-Fi module
- Android APP Installation via Google play
- IR remote control
- Android 9.0 Pie operating system support H.265 Hardware Video Decode and 6M )5760*3240) output
- HDMI 2.0 up to output with HDR, CEC and HDCP 2.2 @ 30fps max resolution output
- 3D hardware graphics acceleration
- Movie/Music/Photo multiple media formats playback on TV
- Supports Google Chrome Browser
- Support Skype chatting, Picasa, Youtube, Flicker, Facebook, Online movies, etc.
- Support downloading application / game from Google Play
- Support external USB hard disk
- Compatible with 2.4GHz keyboard/mouse
- CPU: H6 Quad-core cortex-A53 up to 2GHZ
- GPU: Mali-T720MP2
- RAM: 4GB DDR3
- Flash: 32GB NAND
- Operating System: Android 9.0
- HDMI output
- A/V output
- HDMI V2.0, SPDIF, CVBS
Return and Refund Policy
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Exchanges for Local Orders (Egypt)
We offer return collection service to all purchases meeting our exchange policy for a fee depending on the destination.
Request an exchange by contacting us at email@example.com. All exchange requests must be placed within 14 days from the delivery date.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.