The USB-C Docking Station with MST from Manhattan – drive three monitors at once with 11 connections to your device
Increase your productivity with your desktop, notebook or tablet using this highly versatile docking station from Manhattan. Its Multi-Stream Transport (MST) technology helps you to multitask on three monitors at the same time since it includes an HDMI, a DisplayPort and a VGA port.
Connections to all your peripherals
With three USB ports for mice, keyboards and flash drives, a 3.5 mm stereo port for a headset and two slots for SD/microSD cards, this docking station easily satisfies all your connectivity demands. Plus, its Gigabit RJ45 port provides the wired network connection that’s missing in most modern Ultrabooks and Macbooks.
Up to 100 W charging power with USB-C Power Delivery (PD)
The included USB-C PD port lets you charge your notebook with up to 100 W while simultaneously charging your other mobile devices, such as smartphones or tablets through the USB-A ports. The Power Delivery function also provides faster charging than standard chargers since it determines the power needs of compatible devices and supplies it at the quickest and safest rate.
Take your phone to the big screen
Connect any Android 9 and later smartphone that supports video output over USB-C and enjoy your apps and media even more. Watch a video on your monitor or flip through the slides of your presentation – all from your phone.
A multiport adapter that's made to go where you go
Sturdy aluminum housing makes this multiport adapter the perfect travel companion. Despite its massive connectivity options, it’s still compact enough to fit right in your backpack or computer bag with your main device. Thanks to its fold-out kickstand, you can place your laptop directly on the docking station
- Multi-function docking station that connects a USB-C device to HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA displays simultaneously, two USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, a USB 2.0 Type-A port, a 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port, a 3.5 mm stereo port, a USB-C power port and an SD Card Reader
- Dual-video output with resolutions up to 1080p@60Hz or triple-video output with resolutions up to 720p@60Hz
- Up to 4K@30Hz (UHD) resolution on HDMI connection
- Up to 4K@30Hz (UHD) resolution on DisplayPort connection
- Up to 1080p@60Hz (Full HD) resolution on VGA connection
- Display modes in Mirror or Extended with Multi-Stream Transport (MST)
- Lets your smartphone work like a desktop PC* while also charging it
- One Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) port for faster downloads, media streaming and gaming
- Two USB 3.2 Gen 1, SuperSpeed (5 Gbps) and one USB 2.0 type-A ports to connect mice, keyboards, flash drives and more or to charge and sync mobile devices
- USB-A SuperSpeed ports offering 5 Gbps data transmission speeds and supporting BC 1.2 to charge up to 7.5 W (5 V / 1.5 A)
- Micro SD and SD card slots with read/write function; supports automatic card detection and data transfer speeds up to 832 Mbps
- Supports USB Power Delivery (PD) function up to 100 W; requires an external PD charger – available from Manhattan
- 3.5 mm jack for high-quality stereo sound; supports both a mic (audio input) and headphone (audio output)
- Aluminum housing for improved durability; converter is the perfect desktop or travel companion
- Fold-out kickstand to place your phone on the docking station
- Compatible with all USB-C DP-Alt-Mode-supported desktops, notebooks and tablets including Apple® MacBook®, Chromebook™, Pixel™ and more
- Compliant with DisplayPort 1.2 Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode)
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources
- Sturdy cable with molded PVC boot and nylon-braided protective jacket
- Plug and Play
- *Desktop setup requires devices with Android 9 or above that offer video output over USB-C
- Three-year warranty
Return and Refund Policy
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Exchanges for Local Orders (Egypt)
We offer return collection service to all purchases meeting our exchange policy for a fee depending on the destination.
Request an exchange by contacting us at email@example.com. All exchange requests must be placed within 14 days from the delivery date.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.