Powerful, fast SuperSpeed USB 3.0 performance in a multiport hub.
The Manhattan 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub easily expands USB access for desktop and mobile use to connect more peripherals and mobile devices. Create more connections for SuperSpeed USB 3.0 devices like storage devices and Web cameras. It's backward compatible with previous USB standards, providing versatility for attached devices. The Manhattan 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub offers plug-and-play and hot-swap capabilities, Windows and Mac compatibility and data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps, consolidating numerous, less-capable hubs into a single USB solution.
- Provides four SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports for additional peripherals
- Supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Capable of fast charging at up to 0.9 A
- Sleek, aluminum housing makes this durable hub the perfect desktop or travel companion for Mac or PC
- Backward compatible with all USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
- Bus powered with overcurrent protection
- Compact size ideal for both desktop and mobile use
- Plug and play; Windows and Mac compatible; no drivers required
- 1 Year Warranty
- Standards and Certifications
- USB 3.0
- Transfer speeds: 12 / 480 Mbps / 5 Gbps
- Four USB 3.0 Type-A
- Up to 900 mA power or equals power from host port
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 5.1 x 2.6 cm (3.7 x 2.0 x 1.0 in.)
- Weight: 90 g (3.2 oz.)
- Integrated USB 3.0 Type-A cable: 30 cm (12 in.)
- Housing: aluminum
- USB-enabled Mac or PC system
- Mac OS 9 or above or Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10
- Available USB port
- Operation Temperature: 32 – 104°F (0 – 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4 – 140°F (-20 – 60°C)
- Humidity (noncondensing): 0 – 96%
- 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub
- Quick Instruction Guide
Return and Refund Policy
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Exchanges for Local Orders (Egypt)
We offer return collection service to all purchases meeting our exchange policy for a fee depending on the destination.
Request an exchange by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All exchange requests must be placed within 14 days from the delivery date.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.